Want to use content marketing to build sustainable customer relationships and generate more leads? Want to increase your brand awareness or be perceived as a thought leader? Find out today what makes a successful content marketing campaign and how you can best use this marketing instrument to reach your company’s goals. We provide comprehensive support, from analysis and conceptual planning to implementation and evaluation.
Data-driven content marketing for your success
Webrepublic’s content marketing strategy
Successful content marketing combines the know-how of your company with the interests and needs of your target group. To achieve this, we define strategic topics with you and create content with added value along the customer journey.
We focus on content that reflects your brand values and competencies and addresses the challenges facing your customers. In this way, content marketing makes a measurable contribution to achieving your corporate and communication goals.
Content marketing with a data-driven approach
We combine data with creativity throughout the content marketing process. We analyze the needs of your target group and identify the appropriate channels, touchpoints and formats to reach your customers with relevant content.
While doing this, we keep your marketing and communication goals in view and establish a data-driven test-and-learn mentality to continuously optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of content marketing.
Holistic content marketing – from strategy to implementation
The execution of a content marketing project depends on your needs and will be tailored to your individual goals.
- Content marketing analysis – status quo and competitor analysis as a basis for strategic orientation
- Content marketing strategy – developed through a collaborative, interactive workshop
- Content design – definition of content and its implementation (key message, tonality, visual identity, etc.)
- Topic and editorial planning – regular planning based on the goals and content categories set
- Content operations – production and cross-channel distribution of content as well as data-driven optimization
Data-driven approach for content marketing