Integrated digital marketing for NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto’s Be an Espresso’Nist campaign connects art and coffee, inviting the target audience to experience the brand and the theme, The Modern Art of Coffee, at offline events and online.
Webrepublic was responsible for the planning, implementation and optimization of NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto’s digital campaign. The aim was to implement a bilingual, visually strong branding campaign consistently across all channels to significantly increase brand awareness.
The integrated project setup enabled a dynamic and successful collaboration between NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto and Webrepublic. The multi-channel campaign reached audiences on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google AdWords, generating more than 13 million impressions in total.
«This campaign is a perfect example of the interplay between online and offline media. Webrepublic’s proactive expertise helped to make the concept a real success.» -
Joël Müller, cRM & eCommerce Specialist, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
Your Success Is Our Motivation.
Together, we write your success story.
Contact us now!
- Be an Espresso’Nist is an existing concept.
- The campaign relies on strong visual marketing assets, combining art with the enjoyment of coffee – The Modern Art of Coffee.
- The target audience speaks German and French and interacts with the brand on various digital channels.
- The target audience can create works of art on a dedicated website and at events, and can enter a contest to win a trip to New York.
- Instead of TV advertising, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto focuses on digital marketing channels for impact.
- The campaign maximizes brand awareness of NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto in the Swiss market.
- The digital marketing assets reflect the artistic design of the offline campaign. The Modern Art of Coffee is optimized for all digital channels.
- The campaign reaches the target audience across all relevant online channels in German and French: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google AdWords.
- An integrated setup ensures the smooth collaboration between Webrepublic and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto’s many specialist experts.
- The Webrepublic project setup reflects the systematic integration: An interdisciplinary team of display, social media and SEA experts and graphic designers takes care of the campaign’s concept, planning, implementation and optimization.
- Webrepublic’s performance experts continuously optimize the campaign, keeping a close eye on the performance figures of the ongoing campaign. NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto takes the suggestions into account and reallocates the budget dynamically.
YouTube masthead resultsFacebook results
TrueView campaign results
- The masthead generated 3.5 million impressions and over 1,000 clicks.
- The view rate for the TrueView campaign is 19.22% – significantly above the benchmark (12%-18%).
- Continuous optimization has enabled a significant increase in the average view rate of the TrueView videos by 85%; CPV was reduced by 28%.
- The CPVs of the TrueView campaign are 50% below the benchmark.
- The Be an Espresso’Nist video posted on Facebook is viewed over 10,000 times.
- The low CPM of CHF 6.01 is well below the industry average.
- Be an Espresso’Nist achieved 256,033 page impressions on Twitter.
- Over 1,300 clicks were generated from the Twitter campaign target group.
Google AdWords results
- The AdWords campaign generated more than 5 million impressions and 11,000 clicks.
- A high average CTR of 0.5% is achieved.
«Webrepublic brought a fresh approach to digital campaign management at NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto. Be an Espresso’nist effectively integrated multiple digital channels into an on the ground campaign that generated a great number of views and promoted customer interaction.» -
Christophe Wyss, Business Manager, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
Company facts NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
- Sector: Beverages/coffee
- Employees: 1000 in 60 countries
- Established: 2005
- Webrepublic customer: since 2015
Other Case Studies