«There is a way into every inbox, engaging content for every reader, it's just a matter of finding it.» (Frei nach Jean-Luc Picard)
Everything you need to know about digital marketing and the Webrepublic. Every month right in your inbox. This is The Webrepublican – with an open rate of 57% and a click rate of 27%.
Your email address is being stored properly (using Mailchimp).
- Huge growth in search engine advertising on mobile, a truly smart Snapchat filter, the story behind Google’s AI. That’s The Webrepublican No. 35.
- The unstoppable rise of mobile, three heroes and a founder, record e-commerce sales and five trends. That’s The Webrepublican No. 34.
- Around 100 visitors at Thought Leaders @ Webrepublic, a shortlist, Facebook’s latest attempt at e-commerce. That’s The Webrepublican No. 33.
- A mathematician on a data treasure hunt, a health check for Swiss tourism, a big miscalculation. That’s The Webrepublican No. 32.
- Google and Facebook fighting ad blockers, measuring success in content marketing, payments in virtual reality. That’s The Webrepublican No. 31.
- 7 years of Webrepublic, the first Baidu-certified digital marketing specialist in Switzerland and an infographic. That’s The Webrepublican No. 30.
- 100 Webrepublicans, 1 event on programmatic advertising and 10,000 satisfied Migros customers. That’s The Webrepublican No. 29.
- Tom Hanan on the board of IAB, the consequences of mobilegeddon, mobile users and a virtual reality event in Zurich. That’s Webrepublican No. 28.
- A paradigm shift, Swiss brand name items on Chinese e-commerce platforms and bots instead of call center staff. That’s Webrepublican No. 27.
- DDoS attacks cause millions in damages, 16 SEO myths that will not go away, five steps to the perfect headline. That’s Webrepublican No. 26.
- Fundamental change in Google AdWords, 9,000 spectators at a car premiere and hundreds of personalized banner ads. That’s Webrepublican No. 25.
- The price of relevancy, SEO formulas, three successful VR campaigns. That’s Webrepublican No. 24.
- Happy New Year 2016! Our end-of-year review: The most popular stories in 2015 – «Connecting the Dots». That’s Webrepublican No. 23.
- The smart linking of online and offline marketing, app streaming, a storytelling checklist, Star Wars as virtual reality. That’s Webrepublican No. 22
- 15 years of AdWords, 9 trends for 2016, 10 mio. Periscope users, infographic multichannel marketing and search console: That’s Webrepublican No. 21.
- Four new Webrepublicans, video ads in search results, a new standard for rich media, a literary critic. That’s Webrepublican No. 19.
- Micro-moments, a Watch, Content Creation and Innovative Boost in Ecommerce: The Webrepublican No 18.
- The life of a Padawan, Google Play Music, statistics on the effectiveness of YouTube ads, mobile advertising: The Webrepublican No 17.
- YouTube certification, lunch concert, indexed iOS apps, digital business Volvo, monetization of Pinterest, VR: The Webrepublican Nr. 16
- Google Store Visits, mini-mobilegeddon, exclusive video content for Facebook and a survey: The Webrepublican Nr. 15
- Digital Marketing Dashboard, two prizes at the Best of Swiss Web Award, Residency in South Africa and Keynote in Stockholm: The Webrepublican Nr. 14
- Digital Marketing and cars, rejected AdWords ads, ad-free YouTube videos and Matt "T-Rex" Cutts: The Webrepublican Nr. 13
- Online Reviews, Snapchat launching Discover and Twitter's advertising network: The Webrepublican Nr. 12
- Infographic on online-reviews, increase of mobile shopping searches and branding with podcasts: The Webrepublican Nr. 11
- 20 years of display ads, a whole host of algorithm updates and drone racing in the forest: The Webrepublican No. 10
- Webrepublic in Lausanne, e-commerce on Twitter, Swiss companies in Silicon Valley, local search ads. Webrepublic Newsletter October 2014.
- Webrepublic Newsletter September 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter August 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter July 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter June 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter May 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter April 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter March 2014
- Webrepublic Newsletter February 2014